Job prospects Assistant Financial Analyst near Calgary (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Financial and investment analysts near Calgary (AB). These trends also apply to people working as an assistant financial analyst.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Financial and investment analysts (NOC 1112) in the Calgary region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Financial and investment analysts in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 3,260 people work in this occupation.
- Financial and investment analysts mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 44%
- Oil and gas extraction (NAICS 211, 213): 13%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 8%
- Utilities (NAICS 22): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: