Job outlook Accommodation Services Manager near Vancouver (BC)
Job opportunities for Accommodation service managers (NOC 0632) are good near Vancouver (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an accommodation services manager.
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be good for Accommodation service managers (NOC 0632) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Accommodation service managers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 5,290 people work in this occupation.
- Accommodation service managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 75%
There are good seasonal job opportunities within tourism-oriented communities such as Harrison Hot Springs, Vancouver, and Whistler.
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Accommodation service managers (NOC 0632) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: