Job outlook Accommodation Services Manager near Canmore (AB)
Job opportunities for Accommodation service managers (NOC 0632) are good near Canmore (AB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an accommodation services manager.
Job opportunities near Canmore (AB)
The employment outlook will be good for Accommodation service managers (NOC 0632) in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
This tourism-related occupation is expected to remain in demand; benefiting from a Canadian loonie to US Dollar exchange rate that is favourable to U.S. visitors. There is increased seasonal demand within tourism-oriented communities such as Banff, Jasper, and the Mountain Parks region. Many employees in this occupation are itinerant due to the lack of affordable accommodations within this region. Some larger employers are offering subsidized staff accommodations to attract and retain employees over the long-term.
Here are some key facts about Accommodation service managers in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region:
- Approximately 1,250 people work in this occupation.
- Accommodation service managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 81%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Accommodation service managers (NOC 0632) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: