Job outlook Director, Sales Agency Marketing Division near London (ON)
The job outlook for a director, sales agency marketing division working near London (ON) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 0124).
Job opportunities near London (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 0124) in the London region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Manufacturers and wholesale distributors, which employ many of these managers, have a fairly significant presence in this region resulting in some opportunities in these industries.
Here are some key facts about Advertising, marketing and public relations managers in the London region:
- Approximately 350 people work in this occupation.
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 23%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 11%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 8%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 8%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 7%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 0124) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: