Job outlook Fermentation Process Operator - Food And Beverage Processing near Kitchener (ON)
Job opportunities for Process control and machine operators, food and beverage processing (NOC 9461) are good near Kitchener (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a fermentation process operator - food and beverage processing.
Job opportunities near Kitchener (ON)
The employment outlook will be good for Process control and machine operators, food, beverage and associated products processing (NOC 9461) in the Kitchener - Waterloo - Barrie region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
The region has large food and beverage processing firms in the Kitchener and Guelph areas, supporting job prospects for these operators. Local job opportunities should receive a boost from the opening of new facilities and expansion of existing facilities in the region.
Here are some key facts about Process control and machine operators, food, beverage and associated products processing in the Kitchener - Waterloo - Barrie region:
- Approximately 2,340 people work in this occupation.
- Process control and machine operators, food, beverage and associated products processing mainly work in the following sectors:
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 78%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 7%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Process control and machine operators, food and beverage processing (NOC 9461) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: