Job outlook Transport Driver near Fredericton (NB)
The job outlook for a transport driver working near Fredericton (NB) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Transport truck drivers (NOC 7511).
Job opportunities near Fredericton (NB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Transport truck drivers (NOC 7511) in the Fredericton - Oromocto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Transport truck drivers in the Fredericton - Oromocto region:
- Approximately 1,140 people work in this occupation.
- Transport truck drivers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 60%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 20%
Job opportunities in New Brunswick
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that there will be a labour SHORTAGE for Transport truck drivers (NOC 7511) in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: