Job description Installer, Radiators - Automotive Service in Alberta
Find out what work is like for an installer, radiators - automotive service in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Other automotive mechanical installers and servicers (NOC 7535).
Other automotive mechanical installers and servicers
Other automotive mechanical installers and servicers install replacement automotive mechanical parts such as mufflers, exhaust pipes, shock absorbers, springs and radiators and perform routine maintenance service such as oil changes, lubrication and tire repairs on automobiles, trucks and heavy equipment. They are employed by automobile and truck service and repair shops, service departments of industrial establishments and construction, mining and logging companies.
- This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Change engine oil and lubricate running gears or moving parts of automobiles, trucks and heavy equipment
- Grease booms, pulleys, buckets and other components of heavy equipment
- Replace oil, air and fuel filters on motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
- Install replacement mufflers, exhaust pipes, shock absorbers or radiators on motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
- Repair and balance tires
- Add or replace hydraulic and transmission fluids in motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
- Assist mechanics and perform other duties as directed
- Drive automobile or service truck to location of construction, logging or other industrial sites to provide services.
- muffler installer
- shock absorber installer
- crane greaser
- heavy equipment servicer
- spring installer
- tire repairer
- radiator installer - auto repair service
- Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades
- Heavy-duty equipment mechanics
- Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers
- Date modified: