Job description Manager, Residential Cleaning Service near Fort St. John (BC)
Find out what work is like for a manager, residential cleaning service in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651).
Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.
Managers in customer and personal services include managers of establishments that provide services such as dry cleaning, hairdressing or residential cleaning. This unit group also includes managers of schools that provide non-vocational instruction in driving, languages, music, dance, art, cooking or fashion.
- This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an establishment providing services such as dry cleaning, hairdressing or residential cleaning, or a school providing non-vocational instruction in driving, languages, music, dance, art, cooking or fashion
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Plan and control budget and inventory
- Respond to inquiries or complaints and resolve problems
- Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
- Hire, train and supervise staff.
- manager, septic tank service
- manager, window washing service
- barber shop manager
- car wash manager
- cooking school manager
- driving school manager
- dry cleaning service manager
- hairdressing salon manager
- manager, residential cleaning service
- pest control service manager
- spa manager
- Other business services managers
- Executive housekeepers
- Retail sales supervisors
- Cleaning supervisors
- Accommodation service managers
- Retail and wholesale trade managers
- Date modified: