Job description Fast Food Restaurant Manager near Winnipeg (MB)
Find out what work is like for a fast food restaurant manager in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631).
Restaurant and food service managers
Restaurant and food service managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurants, bars, cafeterias and other food and beverage services. They are employed in food and beverage service establishments, or they may be self-employed.
- This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, bar, cafeteria or other food or beverage service
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
- restaurateur - food services
- assistant manager, restaurant
- banquet manager
- bar manager
- cafeteria manager
- catering service manager
- dining room manager
- food services manager
- hotel food and beverage service manager
- restaurant manager
- Senior managers - trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c.
- Food service supervisors
- Dietitians and nutritionists
- Date modified: