Job description Dairy Product Tester - Food And Beverage Processing near Vancouver (BC)
Find out what work is like for a dairy product tester - food and beverage processing in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Testers and graders, food and beverage processing (NOC 9465).
Testers and graders, food and beverage processing
Testers and graders in food and beverage processing test or grade ingredients and finished food or beverage products to ensure conformance to company standards. They are employed in fruit and vegetable processing plants, dairies, flour mills, bakeries, sugar refineries, fish plants, meat plants, breweries and other food and beverage processing plants.
- This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Take samples of products at various stages of processing
- Examine ingredients or finished products by sight, touch, taste and smell or weigh materials to ensure conformance to company standards
- Conduct routine tests for product specifications such as colour, alcohol content, carbonation, moisture content, temperature, fat content and packaging
- Grade or sort raw materials or finished products
- Ensure hygiene and sanitation practices conform to policies and regulations
- Advise supervisors of ingredient or product deficiencies.
- cheese grader
- milk grader
- poultry grader
- product tester - food and beverage processing
- tobacco grader
- fish grader
- beef grader
- beer tester
- Chemical technologists and technicians
- Agricultural and fish products inspectors
- Supervisors, food and beverage processing
- Date modified: