Job description Operator, Polishing Machine - Metal Products Manufacturing near Lévis (QC)
Find out what work is like for an operator, polishing machine - metal products manufacturing in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Other metal products machine operators (NOC 9418).
Other metal products machine operators
Other metal products machine operators operate one or more automatic or multi-purpose machines to produce a variety of metal parts and products, such as wire mesh, nails, bolts and chains. They are employed by a wide variety of metal products manufacturing companies.
- This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Operate or tend automatic or multi-purpose machines including wire looms to produce metal parts and metal products such as wire screening, fencing, tinware, metal baskets, racks, hooks, metal tubing and similar articles
- Fit and assemble components using hand and power tools
- Clean, polish, file or otherwise finish products
- Check products for quality and other specifications
- May clean and lubricate machinery.
- nail making machine tender
- spring machine operator
- wire screen maker
- wire weaver
- bolt machine operator
- bullet maker
- metal cable maker operator
- can-forming machine operator
- chain-making machine operator
- Machining tool operators
- Supervisors, other mechanical and metal products manufacturing
- Metalworking and forging machine operators
- Date modified: