Job description Driver, Funeral Services near Lévis (QC)
Taxi and limousine drivers and chauffeurs
Taxi and limousine drivers drive automobiles and limousines to transport passengers. Chauffeurs drive automobiles and limousines to transport personnel and visitors of businesses, government or other organizations or members of private households. Taxi and limousine drivers are employed by taxi and other transportation service companies, or they may be self-employed. Chauffeurs are employed by businesses, government and other organizations, or private individuals or families.
- This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Taxi and limousine drivers
- Pick up passengers and drive them to destinations in taxicabs or limousines
- Help passengers with luggage and with boarding and exiting vehicles and assist passengers with special needs
- Collect flat-rate or taximeter fares
- Maintain travel logs and record cash and credit transactions
- Maintain contact with taxi dispatch unit
- Clean and make minor repairs to vehicle or take vehicle for servicing
- May provide pick up and delivery services on request.
- Pick up or meet employer according to request, appointment or schedule
- Drive employer to destinations in automobile or limousine
- Perform business and personal errands for employer such as delivering and picking up mail, business documents and parcels
- Clean and make minor repairs to vehicle or take vehicle for servicing.
- airport limousine driver
- taxi driver
- limousine driver
- company chauffeur
- private chauffeur
- Date modified: