This job was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank.
Posted on October 15, 2021
J.D. Irving, Limited - Woodlands Division
- Location201 Southwest RoadJuniper, NBE7L 4S7
- Salary$$13.50HOUR hourly for 35 to 50 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Early Morning, Morning
- Start dateStart date 2022-04-01
This employer has an approved Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. Canadians and Permanent residents are able and encouraged to apply. Learn more.
No degree, certificate or diploma
or equivalent experience
- Specific Skills
Transplant seedlings or rooted cuttings
Pot and re-pot plants
Plant bulbs and seeds
Plant tree seedlings
Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
Clean work area
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
Irrigation pumps and equipment
- Weight Handling
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Type of Product
- Landscape and Horticulture Technicians and Specialists Specific Skills
- Own Tools/Equipment
Steel-toed safety boots;
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Handling heavy loads;
Attention to detail;
Standing for extended periods;
Bending, crouching, kneeling;
- Work Location Information
- Personal Suitability
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.