Human Resources Officer
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on October 22, 2020
BLUE OAK TRANSPORT LTD.
- Salary$$28.95HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures; Contact potential applicants to arrange interviews; Identify current and prospective staffing requirements; Prepare and post notices and advertisements; Advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment; Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers; Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures; Negotiate settlements of appeals and disputes and co-ordinate termination of employment process; Determine eligibility to entitlements and arrange staff training; Provide information or services such as employee assistance, counselling and recognition programs; Collect and screen applicants; Recruit graduates of colleges, universities and other educational institutions; Co-ordinate and participate in selection and examination boards to evaluate candidates
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Judgement; Organized