No degree, certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
Work Site Environment
Install or replace asphalt shingles, wood shingles and shakes and masonry or baked clay roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
Install sheet metal flashings
Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
Working at heights training
Experience and Specialization
Area of Specialization
Modified roofing system
More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.