Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Reconcile accounts; Prepare trial balance of books; Post journal entries; Consult and advise clients; Calculate fixed assets and depreciation; Maintain general ledgers and financial statements; Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll; Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports; Prepare tax returns; Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; Accounting software; MS Outlook
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.