supermarket meat cutter
Posted on May 20, 2022
2645430 Ontario Corporation
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Experience: 1 to less than 7 months. Specific Skills: Shape, lace and tie roasts, other meats, poultry and seafood. Remove bones from meat. Prepare special displays of meats, poultry and fish products. Prepare special orders. Make special sausages. Cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat. Cut carcasses, sides and quarters.
- LocationBrampton, ON
- Salary$$18.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start dateStarts as soon as 2022-08-01
This employer has applied for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. Canadians and Permanent residents are able and encouraged to apply. Learn more.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Shape, lace and tie roasts, other meats, poultry and seafood; Remove bones from meat; Prepare special displays of meats, poultry and fish products; Prepare special orders; Make special sausages; Cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat; Cut carcasses, sides and quarters
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.