No degree, certificate or diploma
- Dispatcher Specific Skills
- Record mileage, fuel use, repairs and other expenses; Receive requests for emergency assistance or service; Operate radio equipment; Operate computer-aided communications and dispatching equipment; Dispatch personnel according to schedules and work orders; Dispatch personnel as required by emergency situations; Assist with maintenance of communications equipment; Schedule assignments and co-ordinate activities of vehicle operators, crews and equipment; Handle wake-up calls; Keep track of shipments; Follow-up on issues with work orders; Maintain vehicle operator work records
- Additional Skills
- Maintain work records and logs; Ensure proper functioning of equipment; Ensure accuracy of completed time sheets, payroll and other summaries; Perform general office duties; Monitor personnel workloads and locations; Organize warehouse and work areas; Provide customer service
- Service Experience
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.