On the road job
Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
No degree, certificate or diploma
5 years or more
- Area of Specialization
- Conventional and inverted built-up system; Rigid pre-formed roofing system; Single ply sheet membrane roofing system; Modified roofing system
- Weight Handling
- More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Institutional; Industrial; Commercial
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Site Environment
- At heights; Noisy; Dusty
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Physically demanding
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Roofer Specific Skills
- Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel; Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions; Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
- Workplace information
- On the road job
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Dental plan
Health care plan, Dental plan
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.