No degree, certificate or diploma
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, structural tiles or other masonry units; Lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing; Construct and install prefabricated masonry units; Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools; Lay bricks or other masonry units to build residential or commercial chimneys and fireplaces; Lay radial bricks to build masonry shells of industrial chimneys; Lay or install firebricks to line industrial chimneys and smokestacks
- Major Work Area
- Work Setting
- Residential; Commercial
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Client focus; Reliability
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Dental plan; Vision care benefits
- Financial benefits
- As per collective agreement
- Long term benefits
- Pension plan; Other benefits
Health care plan, Dental plan, Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Pension plan, Other benefits
As per collective agreement
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.