or equivalent experience
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Reconcile accounts; Post journal entries; Calculate fixed assets and depreciation; Maintain general ledgers and financial statements; Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports; Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; Accounting software; MS Outlook
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Overtime required
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent written communication; Reliability; Organized
- Workplace information
- Remote work available
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Disability benefits; Dental plan; Vision care benefits
- Financial benefits
- Long term benefits
- Life insurance
Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.