No degree, certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, structural tiles or other masonry units; Construct and install prefabricated masonry units; Read sketches and blueprints to calculate materials required; Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools; Line or reline furnaces, kilns, boilers and similar installations using refractory or acid-resistant bricks, refractory concretes, plastic refractories and other materials
- Major Work Area
- Additional Skills
- Estimate materials, labour, tools and equipment; Restore, clean or paint existing masonry structures
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- On-site customer service
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate; Reliability
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.