Posted on March 23, 2022
HALL TREE FARMS
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Experience: Will train. Specific Skills: Transplant seedlings or rooted cuttings. Report signs of insect or disease damage. Pot and re-pot plants. Plant bulbs and seeds. Dig up wrapping rootballs of trees and shrubs. Assist in pruning trees, shrubs and plants. Apply fertilizers. Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens. Work Site Environment: Outdoors. Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks. Attention to detail. Bending, crouching, kneeling.
- Location16725 Jane StreetKinghorn, ONL7B 0G8
- Salary$$18.00HOUR hourly for 35 to 60 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Specific Skills
- Transplant seedlings or rooted cuttings; Report signs of insect or disease damage; Pot and re-pot plants; Plant bulbs and seeds; Dig up wrapping rootballs of trees and shrubs; Assist in pruning trees, shrubs and plants; Apply fertilizers; Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Bending, crouching, kneeling
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.