Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
Prepare trial balance of books
Post journal entries
Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
Prepare tax returns
Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Inventory control software
- Transportation/Travel Information
Valid driver's licence;
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure;
Attention to detail;
- Personal Suitability
Effective interpersonal skills;
Excellent oral communication;
Excellent written communication;
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.