Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
Train or arrange for training
Supervise workers and projects
Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
Recommend personnel actions
Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
Co-ordinate and schedule activities
Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods
Co-ordinate repairs and rentals
- Major Work Area
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Workers Supervised
- Type of Industry Experience
- Own Tools/Equipment
Steel-toed safety boots;
- Transportation/Travel Information
Valid driver's licence;
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure;
- Ability to Supervise
- Work Location Information
Willing to relocate;
- Personal Suitability
Excellent oral communication;
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.