3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Send invoices; Schedule and confirm appointments; Record and relay information; Provide directory assistance; Provide emergency services; Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail; Obtain and process information required to provide services; Monitor mobile radio or telephone; Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas; Calculate billing charges; Arrange teleconferences; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Operate switchboard or telephone system; Receive and issue payments; Relay service to persons with disabilities
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software; Switchboard 25+ lines; Switchboard 1-25 lines; Spreadsheet; MS Access; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Windows; MS Word; Electronic scheduler; Database software; Presentation software; Accounting software; Electronic mail; MS Outlook; Electronic medical records
- Additional Skills
- Provide basic information to clients and the public; Order office supplies; Maintain work records and logs
- Security and Safety
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Sitting; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply for this job?
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.