Sales Manager (except Retail And Wholesale)
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on January 26, 2021
- Salary$$45.00HOUR hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Business Administration and Management, General
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments; Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales; Determine strategic planning related to new product lines; Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts; Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Windows; Electronic mail
- Additional Skills
- Conduct performance reviews; Arrange training for staff
- Area of Specialization
- Work Setting
- Transportation, communication and utilities
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.