This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on January 20, 2021
- Salary$$18.00HOUR hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
5 years or more
- Additional Skills
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food; Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory; Analyze operating costs and other data; Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances; Requisition food and kitchen supplies; Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions; Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
- Work Setting
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Physically demanding; Standing for extended periods
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- Ranks of Chefs
- Chefs and Specialist Chefs Specific Skills
- Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food; Supervise cooks and other kitchen staff
- Executive Chefs Specific Skills
- Plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards; Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.