Dean - University Or College
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on November 24, 2020
University of Toronto
- Salary$$150,000 to $250,000YEAR annually for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Disability Benefits, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Pension Plan Benefits, Vision Care Benefits, Other Benefits
Earned doctorate degree
5 years or more
- Budgetary Responsibility
- $8,000,001 +
- Additional Skills
- Recruit and hire teachers and other staff
- Ability to Supervise
- More than 20 people
- Faculty Administrators Specific Skills
- Recommend and approve faculty appointments; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate academic and related activities of a college or university faculty; Plan, administer and control budgets for projects, programs, support services and equipment; Direct, through subordinate staff, research and curriculum development
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.