Film Production Manager
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on November 24, 2020
Scanline VFX Inc.
- Salary$$83,200 to $114,400YEAR annually for 40 to 60 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Disability Benefits, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits
or equivalent experience
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Plan and maintain production schedules; Establish procedures and implement policies; Liaise with authors, composers, producers and directors
- Work Setting
- Film or video production company
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Sitting; Large workload
- Ability to Supervise
- More than 20 people; Working groups; Staff in various areas of responsibility
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Judgement; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.