Maintenance Mechanic Technician - Industrial
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on November 19, 2020
Blue Mountain Plastics Extrusion
485387-b 30 SideroadShelburne, ON
- Salary$$32.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems; Repair or replace defective machinery parts; Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions; Perform routine maintenance work on machinery; Program programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
- Major Work Area
- Service; Repair; Maintenance
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Welding equipment; Power tools; High speed packaging equipment; Hand tools; Electrical and electronic controls; Conveyor; Automated and robotic system; Hydraulic system; Pneumatic system
- Additional Skills
- Read blueprints and electrical schematics; Maintain inventory of equipment
- Area of Specialization
- Start-up and testing; Troubleshooting; Programmable logic controller (PLC)
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability
- Team player
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.