Family Service Worker
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on November 19, 2020
Kindred Home Care
St. George, NB
- Salary$$13.00HOUR hourly for 20 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
Part time leading to full time
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Mileage Paid
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
or equivalent experience
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
First Aid Certificate
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Provide suicide and crisis intervention; Supervise children's visits with parents to ensure their safety; Implement behaviour management programs; Develop, co-ordinate and implement the delivery of specific services within the community; Liaise with other social services agencies and health care providers involved with clients
- Target Audience
- Adolescents; Families; Children; Persons with physical disabilities; Persons with Acquired Brain Injury (ABI); Persons with learning disabilities
- Security and Safety
- Child welfare check; Driver's validity licence check; Driving record check (abstract); Criminal record check
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Own vehicle; Willing to travel regularly; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure
- Work Location Information
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Type of Community or Social Service
- Education or training; Child welfare; Personal and social adjustment and health (substance abuse, gambling, behaviour disorders); Socio-economic needs or conditions (housing, nutrition, unemployment, financial assistance); Early intervention programming for at-risk youth; Crime prevention; Services for pregnant teens; Programs dealing with Autism Spectrum Disorder; Programs dealing with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.