This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on November 18, 2020
Evertz Microsystems Ltd.
- Salary$$40,000 to $60,000YEAR annually for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Make emergency repairs to equipment; Maintain, install and troubleshoot a wide variety of broadcast hardware and software
- Level of Expertise
- Work Setting
- Broadcast equipment company
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own vehicle; Valid driver's licence; Public transportation is not available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail
- Training Specialization (creative and performing arts)
- Electronic engineering; Electronic technology; Broadcast engineering
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Reliability
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.