General Manager, Trucking Company
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 29, 2020
- Salary$$58.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems
- Major Work Area
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Windows; MS Word; MS Office; MS Outlook
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication
- Senior Managers Specific Skills
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs; Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments; Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.