This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 29, 2020
- Salary$$22.10HOUR hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents; Schedule and confirm appointments; Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas; Determine and establish office procedures and routines; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Answer electronic enquiries; Order office supplies and maintain inventory; Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences; Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations; Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Windows; MS Word; MS Office
- Area of Specialization
- Reports and records; Invoices; Correspondence
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.