Academic Business Vice-president
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 27, 2020
Epic College of Technology Inc.
- Salary$$54.00HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
1 year to less than 2 years
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Organized
- Senior Managers Specific Skills
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions; Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs; Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions; Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.