Operations Manager - Trade, Broadcasting And Other Services
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 26, 2020
SAILA KITCHENS & BATH
- Salary$$57.00HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
1 year to less than 2 years
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS PowerPoint; MS Office
- Security and Safety
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Organized
- Senior Managers Specific Skills
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions; Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs; Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning; Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions; Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments; Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.