This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 26, 2020
Skyview Blinds & Shades
Unit# 129, 10985 38 St Ne
- Salary$$27.28HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment; Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation; Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures; Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures; Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met; Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls; Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Windows; MS Word; Electronic mail; MS Office
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.