This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on October 06, 2020
Golden Ears Vaulters
20263-125th AvenueMaple Ridge, BC
- Salary$$25.00HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
No degree, certificate or diploma
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Present materials at conference or symposium; Plan, develop and implement training and practice sessions; Participate in coaching clinic instruction; Observe and evaluate prospective athletes' skills and performance; Motivate and prepare athletes or teams for competitive events or games; Develop, plan and co-ordinate competitive schedules and programs; Analyze and evaluate athletes' or team's performance
- Work Setting
- Local sports club
- Sports Concentration
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- 20/20 vision; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Sound discrimination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Judgement; Values and ethics; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.