This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 22, 2020
Hunter Express Ltd.
- Salary$$31.25HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies; Initiate and maintain contact with the media; Answer written and oral inquiries; Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes; Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs; Gather, research and prepare communications material; Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases; Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Access; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; MS Outlook
- Additional Skills
- Train and supervise staff
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.