This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 21, 2020
- Salary$$26.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Reconcile accounts; Process banking transactions; Manage accounts payable; Manage accounts receivable; Maintain general ledgers and financial statements; Prepare invoices and bank deposits; Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Windows; MS Word; Electronic scheduler; Accounting software; Quick Books; MS Outlook
- Area of Specialization
- Reports and records; Invoices
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.