This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 20, 2020
Chooka Kitchens and Millwork
- Salary$$40.00 to $50.00HOUR hourly for 40 to 45 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Overtime
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products; Prepare mock-ups and storyboards; Lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity; Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website; Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software; Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements; Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code; Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Operating Systems and Software
- Adobe Acrobat Reader; Adobe Illustrator; Adobe Photoshop; Flash; Corel Draw; Adobe Dreamweaver; Adobe Premiere Pro
- Programming Languages
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Sitting; Tight deadlines
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Word processing software; Unix; Oracle; MS Windows; Linux; Internet; MAC; JavaOS; Networking software; Networking hardware; Networking security; Extranet; Intranet; Servers; File management software; Security software; Presentation software; Mail server software; Communication software; Programming software; HTML editing software; Web service design; Website creation and management software; MS Office; Enterprise Applications Integration (EAI); Desktop applications; Multimedia software; C#; .NET; API
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Dependability; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.