College Director - Post-secondary Education
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 19, 2020
- Salary$$31.00HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Additional Skills
- Recruit and hire teachers and other staff
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload; Overtime required
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Organized
- Administrators of Vocational Training Schools Specific Skills
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of a private college or institute specializing in trades, technology or business; Develop curriculum for training programs; Consult with government regulatory and licensing agencies to ensure conformance to provincial standards
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.