This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 16, 2020
1595 Erin Street
- Salary$$21.60HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
or equivalent experience
- Specific Skills
- Reconcile accounts; Prepare trial balance of books; Post journal entries; Calculate fixed assets and depreciation; Maintain general ledgers and financial statements; Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll; Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports; Prepare tax returns; Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Word; Accounting software; MS Outlook
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.