This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 13, 2020
9825 Route 134
- Salary$$29.50 to $31.50HOUR hourly for 37.5 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Collect and document user's requirements; Design and develop database; Design, construct, modify, implement and test data models and database management systems; Conduct research and provide advice to other informatics professionals regarding the selection application and implementation of database management tools; Operate database management systems to analyze data; Research and document data requirements, data collection and administration policy, and data access rules; Develop policies and procedures for network access and usage and for the backup and recovery of data; Conduct research and provide advice to other information systems professionals regarding the collection, availability and suitability of data; Lead and co-ordinate teams of data administrators in the development and implementation of data policies, standards and models; Develop and implement data administration policy, standards and models; Write scripts related to stored procedures and triggers; Data Science
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Judgement; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.