Front Desk Agent
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on September 28, 2020
3G Equity Inc
8288 44th Street
- Salary$$16.25 to $16.50HOUR hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
- Group Insurance Benefits
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Specific Skills
- Take, cancel and change room reservations; Register arriving guests and assign rooms; Provide information on hotel facilities and services; Process group arrivals and departures; Process guests' departures, calculate charges and receive payments; Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties; Investigate and resolve complaints and claims; Exchange foreign currency; Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying); Provide general information about points of interest in the area; Follow emergency and safety procedures; Handle wake-up calls; Provide customer service; Assist clients/guests with special needs; Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.