This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on September 04, 2020
Frontline Logistics Inc.
- Salary$$24.50HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Dispatcher Specific Skills
- Record mileage, fuel use, repairs and other expenses; Operate computer-aided communications and dispatching equipment; Dispatch personnel according to schedules and work orders; Dispatch personnel as required by emergency situations; Schedule assignments and co-ordinate activities of vehicle operators, crews and equipment; Keep track of shipments; Follow-up on issues with work orders; Knowledge of cross border dispatching regulations and practices; Maintain vehicle operator work records
- Additional Skills
- Maintain work records and logs; Ensure accuracy of completed time sheets, payroll and other summaries; Perform general office duties; Monitor personnel workloads and locations
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.