This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on August 20, 2020
Trideck Transport Ltd.
10016 29A Avenue NW
- Salary$$29.00 to $30.00HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Dispatcher Specific Skills
- Record mileage, fuel use, repairs and other expenses; Receive requests for emergency assistance or service; Operate computer-aided communications and dispatching equipment; Dispatch personnel according to schedules and work orders; Dispatch personnel as required by emergency situations; Assist with maintenance of communications equipment; Advise vehicle operators of traffic and other problems; Schedule assignments and co-ordinate activities of vehicle operators, crews and equipment; Handle wake-up calls; Keep track of shipments; Follow-up on issues with work orders; Knowledge of cross border dispatching regulations and practices; Knowledge of highway trucking and associated rules and regulations; Maintain vehicle operator work records
- Additional Skills
- Maintain work records and logs; Ensure accuracy of completed time sheets, payroll and other summaries; Provide customer service
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.