Service Technician - Household And Business Equipment
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on August 11, 2020
CITITECH SECURITY & SOUND INC
UNIT 205 , 12837-76 AVE
- Salary$$29.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Specific Skills
- Adjust, align, replace or repair electronic equipment and assemblies; Supervise other electronic equipment service technicians; Install, maintain and repair electronic equipment; Inspect and test electronic equipment and assemblies; Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults; Complete work orders, test and maintenance reports; Read blueprints and drawings
- Type of Service and Repair
- Video cameras and projectors; Alarm/security system
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Values and ethics; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.