This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on July 16, 2020
TYT Invitational Education Centre
- Salary$$25.00HOUR hourly for 30 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
1 year to less than 2 years
- Additional Skills
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Planning and Management Skills
- Review bids and negotiate costs; Research and design special events programs; Promote conference and meeting services or special events; Prepare, present and manage budgets; Prepare final financial and other reports; Plan for on-site offices; Plan for required documentation and for pre- and post-distribution of documentation (itineraries, evaluations etc.); Plan for social events and guest programs; Plan for translation and interpretation services; Plan schedules, goals and objectives; Plan and arrange for accommodation and transportation services; Inspect and select sites; Develop marketing and communication plans; Develop media strategies and public relations activities; Develop policies and procedures and attend to other management responsibilities; Develop registration systems and information materials; Develop and implement business plans; Determine requirements for hospitality services, signage, multi-media equipment, printing and other technical services, and arrange for and manage contracts for these services; Manage Event Logistics; Identify human resources requirements; Plan and oversee Webinars; Develop sponsorship, partnership or fundraising programs
- Administrative and Coordination Skills
- Administer revenues and expenditures and assist in preparing financial reports; Set up and monitor, or arrange for the setting up and monitoring of multi-media equipment; Implement registration systems; Implement social programs, food and beverage, transportation, and other services; Confirm and co-ordinate speakers; Assist in site selection and attend to related details; Assist in budget preparation; Arrange for shipping, receiving and storage; Arrange for production or purchase of promotional products; Co-ordinate media services; Co-ordinate set-ups, staging, seating, parking, communication systems and other details for special events; Co-ordinate and monitor conference and meeting activities and attend to related details
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Organized
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.